Info & Conditions
- Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared lounger, Kneipp basin and a tea corner.
- The saunas will be operating everyday:
- in winter from 15:30 to 19:00 and in summer 16:00 to 19:00
- Panorama Relax Point with view of the Dolomites. On the comfortable relax loungers and sofa you can relax in front of an electric effect fireplace and unwind after a hard day's work.
- Open daily from 10 am to 20 pm.
- No bathrobe is provided, you are welcome to rent a bathrobe for a fee of Euro 10,00.
- Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the sauna area.
- One parking space per room in the garage (max. height 2.20 m)
- Val Gardena Mobil Card (free use for all ski and public busses)
- Val Gardena Active
- Garden with lawn and sun loungers.
- Only in winter : Ski room with private and heated lockers, where you can easily store your ski equipment. ( access control and video surveillance )
Persons aged 14 years and over have to pay in all south tyrolean tourist
accommondation a tourist tax of € 2,00 per person per night.
This fees is not included in the total price of your stay.
All prices are per person and day and are in euros.
A surcharge may apply for short stays of less than 3 days.
Reduction for the third person in the room
- 0-2 years € 10,00 / day
- 0-6 years -50%
- 6-12 years -30%
- over 13 years - 20%
Surcharge double room for single use depending on the season +50 til +70%.
Dogs , pets or other animals are not allowed.